Friday 2 July 2010

Another Sleepy Day - smallville's fault, Library, Vet,, BB11 Eviction, The IT Crowd - Tnetennba + 8Plus Club + Milk + Street Countdown, Eviction

Yet again another late night / early morning TV session; it's all the fault of Smallville, now I've got the series I watched the first six (seven?) episodes of series Three (fin where Lex is incarcerated in an asylum locked in straitjacket) and finally went to bed as everyone else was waking.
Slept until 2Pm then downstairs, coffee, book while awaiting return of family, Nat early as school finishes 2:15 on Fridays. Nat, Han and I went to the Library to pick up the book Nat had ordered and while there i picked up a few for myself. We cycled there and back and for the first time since my Operation I was able to swing my leg over the saddle. Home just in time to walk back up the Kingsway to take Monty for his annual check-up with the Vet. He's lost 5 kilo's in weight and is generally fit as a lazy butcher's dog. We saw Sam (Nat's mate) and a bunch of other lads playing football on the way there and back but despite encouragement from me Nat wasn't keen to join them. Back home, Deb went straight to the shops, and we got chatting and watching the news and I completely forgot I was supposed to be cooking them a pizza. When I remembered the rush was on to do it before Deb got back. Just in Time!!!!!!!Kids fed Deb and I made a chili which she had with rice and I had with heavily buttered thick slices of fresh bread...one of my favourite meals.

Everyone fed and watered we settled down to watch BB11 eviction night; the high point was Ben's, enforced, 90 second stand-up routine. Designed to humiliate him actually he aced it...which was nice. Sunshine was evicted... soon to be forgotten weird medical student with serious issues. Between part one and two of BB11 the 2nd episode of the new series of the IT Crowd was shown. I've never watched the previous series but last week's was funny so we looked forward to this episode.

I WANT TO PLAY STREET COUNTDOWN, 
I WANT TO FINISH MY MILK AND KICK ARSE 
AND I WANT TO BE ABLE TO SAY, WITH A STRAIGHT FACE 
 
"Good morning, that's a niceTNETENNBA".

Laugh I nearly cried, one of the (many) best lines:
"Unless that cake is made of dog poo and knives". 
Anyway, I'm now hooked on the IT Crowd and I'll have to dig out old episodes. Han is off, in the morning, to Twin Lakes with Shantelle so she had an early (relatively) night and after BB11 Deb and Nat departed. I think I fell asleep on the sofa.

No comments: