Sunday 25 July 2010

Sunday 25 July

 

Before I continue I will say two words SPOLIR ALERT now you can’t sue me.

 

Today started of with me getting up nice and late at about 0900 I think. Once I had got up I got dressed and then after some Gaming on the PC we went to sea Percy Jackson and the Lighting Thief for 95p each because they were showing it at Kids AM. the film was great with killing and Questing* and all kinds of shize you would not expect in a Kids film but it is not a Kids film it is a 12A. Essentially a boy who’s name is Percy Jackson, turns out to be a Demi-god his dad is Persidan. He then has to go to a special camp*1 to survive being hunted by Hadies because he is trying to get his filthy mitts on the lighting bolt.Now all the gods think that he has stolen Zeus’s lightning bolt, and as a result Zeus is preparing for war with Persidon as Zeus thinks Persidan has sent Percy to steal the lighting bolt. That was a mouthful.

 

* Is that even a word.      

*1 but special as in talented not special as in special needs.

No comments: