Friday 2 July 2010

Nat's Blog Init.

Friday 2nd July

Today nothing much happened at school, it was very dull and depressing.  But After school was great however because I am playing a new game Assassins Creed 2. where You take on the role of Desmoend Moils who by using the animus takes on the role of his ancestor Etzio Audatori Defarency who is an assassin. I won’t say more as that would spoil the game for you.

I also had to go to the library to pick up a book I had reserved and give back some other books most of which my dad had got out on my card “ It’s so I don’t get charged if they’re over due” well that's what he said. In other news dad moans at me for not getting out enough, I do get out enough I’m naturally low on vitamin D and my skins always been as pale as a vampires and I’ve always always had to use a light box, it’s just you’ve not noticed that I drink blood and am the strongest person ever and why is this because I’m a vampire MU HA HA HA HA HA HAAAAAAAA!!!!!!! or in gangster words TEEHEE! init my home blood we all say TEEHEE! don’t we.

Saturday 3rd July

What a day to start of with I’d been up all night playing AC2 and when I finally got up at 9 I rang Jacob and his brother Josh and Zak, and aAt 10:30 we went into town my mum took us into town there. When we got there wWe went first to fForbidden pPlanet and looked at stuff in there. After that we went to Maryland cChicken so we could some food oh boy I love Maryland!!!!! soon after that we went to CEX and  jJosh got some old game for £5. nNext we went to Red 5 to look at the gadgets as well as this we went to Menkind to do the same thing ,and as well as this wWe got  bought some water -  guns the one below this is the one Zak got.

and that's the type of one Jacob and I got.

When we got back we went to Jacob’s house and had a water fight me and Jacob and I  VS Zak and Josh and of course we won.
By Nat (the ginster) Jones

No comments: