Sunday 11 July 2010

Nat's blog,custom map

Sunday
Today started with a nice lie in until ten to eleven o’clock  and straight away Jacob rang asking to come round and go on the Xbox even though he has his own one mine just that much better as mine is well mine. When he came round we went on the box of x and played halo 3 were we created a zombie map with traps and shize and mongooses well the mongooses were added later but there had to be mongooses as mongooses are the best motorized things in Halo with there speed and brilliant turning capabilities and you can have a guy on the back with a BRUT SHOT init man mongooses are so gikster or gangster as some one with out a speech impediment would say. On a related note I have been working on traps and as a result I will make a trap map to demonstrate my impressive abilities at trapping so watch this space or don’t I do not care at all it is not my problem if you die because you don’t know enough about me when I take over the world. Ten more words to do I don’t know what to put oh wait I’m there.

No comments: