Wednesday 21 July 2010

Swimming With Jacob; Sailing With Scouts

Wednesday
Today was very wet in fact it was very very wet.  Why was it so wet? You might ask well there are two reasons you will have to wait for the second one but I will tell you the first one. The first reason is that I went swimming to Enderby with Jacob, Josh, who is Jacob’s brother, and Zak. While we were there we played a game were three people had to get a float from one end of the pool to the other sounds easy well it is for the first ten seconds because after those ten seconds a chaser is let lose on you.

The Second reason it was wet was because I went sailing with Scouts.    First I got picked up by Darren and he took, Jonathon, George and me sailing.

Once there we met Jacob, Zak, Brandon and the rest of the troop – Yahoo NO BEN.

Once Jacob and I had our life jackets on we got into our ‘pink’ boat this was the only ‘pink’ boat and took to the water. Jonathon ‘the wimp’ went in the leaders’ boat because he didn’t want to get wet!!!!!!!!!!!!

We sailed around and got attacked by Darren who has a super soaker, but also he capsized twice ha ha ha…..
Later on we purposefully capsized our boat twice – the 1st time I got my leg caught on the sail the 2nd time I was at the front and got wet.  We also jumped into the water multiple times – I even jumped in when we were moving at speed and was abandoned by Jacob in the middle of the lake. Well maybe not the middle it was close to the shore but not to close.

By Nat (The Ginster) Jones 

No comments: