Saturday 24 July 2010

Saturday 24 July.

 

Today was AWSOME! It was a day in which I did something other then sit on my Xbox although I still did sit on my Xbox for a while well a bit more then a while more like a very big chunk of time. One of the cool things about today was that I went to a fair at Mostail Meadows with my dad and sister. Apart from the dad and sister bit only joking but to every one else who is not my dad or sister I’m not joking.When we got there Hannah and I joined in in a tug of war and as a result our team won. Soon after this I went to the air force cadet stall where I looked in a camp they had made and took some leaflets. Later that day but only by about 10-20 minutes later we continued walking round the fair we found a stall that sold that's right it is so blindingly obvious they sold golf clubs at £1 each what amazing value seen as Zak’s dad bought one club for £110 when we paid £5 for six. soon after this Hannah and I met a Boxing instructor who was running a taster session and I threw punches at the pads he was holding. Several minutes later I went and did some fencing which is now anther thing I would like to do but there aren’t enough days in the week. Later on once we had bought the hole set of golf clubs we walked home when we got home we got back home I went on my Xbox but I have already talked about that or haven’t I MU HA HA HA. Also a new Halo Reach video was realised today well they would realise more videos it is Comic-Con.  

How AWSOME is that it is also EPIC and IMMENSE as well as being described with the most adventures word ever NICE oh how nice it is to be nice. Hang on a sec have I already put this video on the blog its not a big deal its like I always tell every one “A quitter never wins and don’t trust whitey” * 

By Nat

* I am not a racist by the way.

No comments: