Wednesday 14 July 2010

Nat's Blog: Drayton Manor Park School Trip


Wednesday
Today was one of the best days of the year because we went to Drayton Manor Park and Zoo. I was dropped off at Brocko by my Mum so that I could attend Breakfast Club. Before I continue I would just like to say that my dad is an inconsistent idiot as he asks me to write this and then calls me over to watch the TV I think he wants to ruin my Sumer holidays and stop me going on my Xbox (“I do” Dad). Anyway back to writing about my day at Drayton Manor Park and Zoo (can you tell I am making every thing as long as possible E.G. Drayton Manor Park and Zoo to take up as many words as possible like this line I did not have to write this line at all and it's the same with this one I mean am I right or am I right or am I right I definitely am but which one is the correct right). Anyway we (we being my form now and later the group I was in) went to the sports hall and were then sent to the different buses we were on number three we then had a very fast bus trip to Drayton Manor Park and Zoo. 

When we got there the first ride I went on was Maelstrom which is a ride that spins and swings you it was immense, next up was rocky rapids a water ride although not a very wet one at all, Soon after was storm force ten although it was a massive twenty minuet wait and again I came of dry while every one else was soaked but never mind it was a great ride because your not on a track your boat actually jumps and you can see the drop if you are at the front which of course I was.  Later that day but not much later I went on a ride called the WILD WEST SHOOT OUT YE HA on which we had to go around on a cart shooting things with a laser tag pistol my score was 8000 which is a very high score although the high score this year was 30,000. Next I went on APOCALYPSE which is so fast you go up and when you get to the top ten seconds later you are at the bottom it was so fast and epic I want to go on it again and then possibly a third time!!! Next I went on Pandemonium a ride which spins you round and round and you guessed it round on this ride I almost fell out of my seat when we were upside down like when I was on a similar ride in Alton Towers. Soon after this I went with a friend on one of the scariest rides it comes after the Ferris wheel and hook a duck this ride is called the Flying Dutch Man soon after we went on Shock Wave well queued for it as when we got to the ride we had to go back to the coach but we were still late but did not get shouted at as the teachers understood we could not of got out of the queue so after this we got back to Brocko and went home.        

No comments: