Saturday 10 July 2010

Nat to Josh's Birthday BarBQ Sat / Fri / Thursday

Saturday
Today was EPIC, brilliant and utterly awesome in nearly every way. You may be thinking to yourself why is this, what made this day so great, well if you SHUT UP and listen I will tell you. It started off with me getting up at around nine O'Clock and although this does not sound so great but what made it great was going on the Xbox straight away. Later that day at six O'Clock I went to Jacob's house to celebrate Joshes birthday with a barbecue (and boy do I love barbecues). What happened at this barbecue? Lots of cool things: millions of gangster things plus epic things and funny things too. 
It started of with me putting one Xbox controller in my bag along with my water gun and one spare mag. Next I cycled up to Jacob's and played an old GameCube game at lest I think it was for the GameCube it might just have been a Wii game or some other shize. I only played two games of it as it was a tournament and I was terrible at the game and everyone else was very good at it and so I gust went outside and soaked some people with my water gun which was fun in fact soaking any one with a water gun is great family fun for every one not like High School Musical or bratz or even Hannah (the hated) Montana don't those names send a shiver down your spine because they do to me and as in the honored word of family guy damn nature your scary ramen to that (if you don't know what those are there noodles American noodles). After that we went inside and played on Modern Warfare two an OK game but it was great at Jacob's because we insulted Americans and one of the Americans called Jacob a RETARD can you believe it because I can not in fact it was a disgrace a total disgrace I demand a war MU HA HA HA and if you are taking me seriously or think I am being serious go and have a brain put in your head because I'm not a terrorist or a jihadist or an American and I'm not going to blow up robin hood airport or eat a turtle or send a twitter about it so go suck eggs you terrorist init and that's four hundred words right there. Soon after that little incident we had burgers yum yum yum burgers they were so bugery and meaty and tasty and cheesy because of the cheese and it had HP sauce on delicious. Soon after that I had another burger and then we had a Nerf and water fight speaking of Nerf there have been some new guns confirmed!!!  
 The Rev 5        
             
 Soon after we went on the trampoline and I soaked even more people with you guest it my water gun well what else would I use a banana or a random dude called Bob. 

No comments: