Wednesday 14 July 2010

Nat's blog Wednesday again but this time I am talking about Scouts.


Wednesday again but this time I am talking about Scouts.

At Scouts I got a black eye from the fat ginger twat Known as Ben god I hate that fat shity dick sucking FUCKTARD!! There is only one person who is worse then him that person is Henri who same as the above insults but worse and with the added disses of a lair, a shit face, a c#nt and a knob jokey. Any way the basterd gave me a black eye by elbowing my in the face he also hurt Joseph’s leg by dropping a log on it and Jacobs Foot by standing on it with his full 1000 of tons of weight. As a result I punched him in the stomach and made him double over and next week I am going to capsize his boat when we go sailing with scouts Ben you are going to swim with the fishes MU HA HA HA HA!!!!!  HA. As well as this we made Chinese lanterns and mine said Ben you are a dick on the side, when we went to set them lose my team set a record of the longest time with out catching fire at three minutes not one lantern has never flown ever in the history of Forth Leicester Scouts so I am the best go me go me go me go me and one last time go me’ and the number of words is 240.      

No comments: