Monday 5 July 2010

It’s a blog done by Nat INIT - Nat's notes, fell down stairs, RE, Hannah's Summer Concert, Henri, BB11, Tea, Posh

Monday 5/7/10
Today started on a low point but also a happy accident because when I was going down stairs I tripped and fell all the way to the bottom and twisted my ankle. You may be wondering what the happy accident is was, well I’ll tell you. I did not have to cycle to school instead my mom Mum took me and I got caught the bus home. but  Anyway, At school, we had our last  today was the last (yes Last) RE lesson of Year 7 so that's one year down only 2 two more to go... Hooray!!! And then After those that two years RE will be out of my life permanently...Yippee!!! When I got home I went, with Mum and Dad, to the Millfield School's Summer Concert to see in which Hannah who was obviously the best there! In fact she was almost as good as me which is a very hard thing to be saying something! Unfortunately, Whilst there I had to put up with Henri, the most annoying person ever, was there but the concert itself  it self more then made up for that one small inconvenience. During the interval whilst there I also had a cup of tea and, Darling, I drank it in such a refined way; with my pinkie held out and talking speaking like Ben the Posh (BB11) Quitter. Oh dear only 193 words must get to 200 - oh wait I am. 

Nat (The Ginster) Jones   

No comments: