Tuesday 27 July 2010

Tuesday 27 July

 

Today I built a new forge map like the last one I built but a very very sad thing happened near the end of its completion some people joined the game with out asking and deleted everything or destroyed it they ruined hours of work those people were Sam Small and a person who's gamer tag is X DARKLORD these people were promptly removed from my Xbox live friends list. This may seam very relaxed and laid back my day was very undemanding and easy but soon that would all end if you recall I said I did a boxing taster session yep that's right I went to a boxing lesson and was not to bad. First we (we being Hannah and I) did some practise at punching I was not terrible but not the best either. Then we did some of the most dreaded thing in the world fitness training the first thing we did was called the plank this involved laying on the floor supporting your self on your arms for 1 minuet then you get 30 seconds rest and do it again 7 times. After that we had to put or backs on the wall and get in to a position like sitting on a chair for 1 minuet we did this 6 times.

By Nat  

No comments: