Monday 12 July 2010

Not Sitting in the Sun, Twitter Bollocks, and two Hundred Words of Nothing

Well if today is anything to go by then Summer is well and truly over. It's peeing down and as dreary as can be. It's raining I'm sitting at home doing nothing in particular so can I find two hundred words of something to say. This is the challenge I set Nat everyday so am I up to it? I can say that I'm totally confused by a tweet I've received:
to-wit this one
 BritishRT  @mysickbones cheers via @JasonBradbury I sent a the following tweet to Jason Bradbury @JasonBradbury Some one tries to explain them here if this is of any use to you http://bit.ly/9SQ22P PS Loved the Gadget Show Live this year
In response to his query  about the lyrics of this song http://www.songmeanings.net/songs/view/3530822107858700024/
I don't know why I've received this follow up from BritishRT because I can't work out what British RT (retweet) is. maybe I'll get a response which will explain everything. In the mean time I've followed the links and it just leads me to this site Favstar.fm and this site makes even less sense. maybe I'm just being stupid but the intricacies of Twitter are weird! I've watched their video and I'm still not clear what it's for. But, I've proved that you can write two hundred words about nothing.

No comments: