Tuesday 27 July 2010

Monday 26 July

 

Today I slept till god knows how late as I had stayed up till 0300 hours the previous night. When I finally got up I went down stairs Hannah had the Disney channel on so I almost immediately went back up stairs. When I got back upstairs I set about building a map on forge*. The purpose of the map was simple, a ball rolls down a ramp in to a tube and then the ball falls from the top of the map down in to another tube, which funnels the ball in to a hole in the ground, the ball falls down the hole in to another tube and finishes the word HALO which is spelt with weapons. the hard part of building this map was lining up the different tubes. The longest bit was clearing the map I built it on of everything else that was already on the map. But I was sadend shortly after creating the masterpiece my map was I could not save it as I already had 100 maps oh the sadness. 10 words to go how will I get to 200 thanks to saying that  I have now.

By Nat  

* Forge is a thing on halo that lets you build maps. 

No comments: