Thursday 29 July 2010

Thursday 29 July - Boxing

Today was great why was it great you might ask it was great because I got to box 2 other people in the ring. That's right some poor estate kids had to fight me the 2 times I fought were epic and awesome and other fights would have been epic but there were only 2 fights. The punching of other people was well worth the waits and the skipping and even the plank god how I hate the plank do you know how much I hate it a lot in fact I hate it this much well you can’t see the jester I am making but it is from the end of one hand to the other when I spread my arms out. I also got some raps (I think there called raps I don’t know there proper name) for my hands and wrists which are essentially bandages that I rap round my hands and wrist under my Boxing gloves to protect my wrist’s. When I got home I ate a bowl full of pasta and meatballs they were lovely meatballs then I had to go to Judo the first time in 2 months when I got there I was 1 of only 2 people to be there one think I have to say about today was that I was tired by the end of it.    

Nat (The Ginster) Jones

No comments: