Thursday 1 July 2010

Nat's Notes - Wednesday 30th June and Thursday 1 July

Wednesday 30 June
Nothing happened at school not one thing so we will jump to scouts and to a tale of sorrow, joy, retards and Alfie. It all happened on one fateful night at scouts where we were in a wood and were looking for markers on the trail we had to follow we won this [so yippy] but back to the tale Alfie had brought a pocket knife or so he thought and he  was about to take out the knife and case someone through the woods but it turned out to be a cutlery set!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!![is that enough !’s?] so he pulled out a spoon!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!![same question that was in the last set of brackets?] and I said the famous line so you've played knifey spoony before then but of cause in an Australian ascent like John James’s  [so stupid they named him twice teehee] and then Alfie chased Jonathon round with a fork. ok so that's one hundred and fifty words or as an alien would say blarg! blarg! blarg! blarg!!!! or a dog woof!!! woof!!!! woof!!!! woof!!!! I ca not think of what to put la la la la la la nothing to put la la la or maybe blarg blarg blarg blarg blarg. That's it 200 words. 


Thursday 1st July
Lessons in the morning – Henri been pissing me off all day – I was this [] close to smashing his face in. Don’t know why today he was more annoying than normal, but he’s a total twat!!!!!!!!
Sports day at school we came second and the house that have won for the last 3 years came 3 I was the anchor man for Winsor year 7 boys we came 2-3 no one told us exactly but if we had lost then I blame Henri as we had to put him on as on of the original team was ill. tug of war none school uniform day so bitching all around [well mainly girls] about the cloths people are wearing.
Evening concert at De Montfort Hall – Hannah singing in choir Hannah was amazing and somehow better than ME!!!!!!! I know how is it possible I think it’s black magic and if I’m right then the world could end!!!!!!!! [if you are thinking what the hell is this idiot on about I don’t even know what the hell I’m thinking sometimes  most of the time all the time yep that last one seams right to me]. 

Assassin’s Creed II Xbox game came it’s awesome not very far in to it at the minute but what I have played is epic.

Nat (The Ginster) Jonez

Edit Review Outstanding

No comments: