Sunday 18 July 2010

Sunday at the Leicester Mela, Apple, iPhone

Today I went to the Mella in the centre town which is a big Indian festival in Leicester which is were I live. While we (we being me and my family) were there we got some free gingerbread men, a bag, a glass of Rubicon, an Ice poll, two Frisbees,  some biscuits, a balloon and a whistle that's right a whistle a free whistle and to make it better it was on a lanyard a whistle on a lanyard for free how amazing. Also when we were in town I went into Men Kind and Red 5 which are gadget shops that sell things that I like E.G. water guns, robots, jokey things and other novelties while I was in there my dad was in the Apple store and I joined him later to have a look at the signal drop on the iPhone 4. When you hold it in your left hand the signal drops off dramatically, as the antenna gets covered by your skin. This is a serious design flaw but you can always buy a Apple certified case. These were £40!!!! but Apple has finally bowed to pressure and made the available free of charge. I know something free from Apple; I fainted too!!!!!!!!!! Mind you, they only did this after first saying that this happens to all smart phones! Totally Bogus; Damn You Apple!

No comments: