Sunday 4 July 2010

Nat’s Blog Init - Jacob, Assassin's Creed 2, Zack, Water Guns, Gay, Tennis, Leonardo Da Vinci

Sunday
Today I got up at 12:00 and almost straight away Jacob called and asked to come round. and so 10 Ten minutes later he Jacob arrived at my house on his bike. First he gave me back my game, and the name of that game is HALO 2 one of the best games ever, and after this we played Assassin's Creed 2; another brilliant game I own. again I owned
Later on  that day but not much later  we  went decided to go and ambush Zak with our water guns. and I went and got another water gun, for Hannah out of the shed, for Hannah and then we heeded headed of off to ambush Zak him.  and When we got there he was out on the street playing tennis with his big gay friends (I did do not mean to be offenceive offensive toward any homosexuals when I said say that). but I now know discovered that you should never to take Hannah to a water fight.  as She has a paddy if she gets even slightly wet after trying to make everyone else making them as wet as possible. We headed home and went back on to playing AC2; and I have now completed the mission where you use a flying machine created designed by, the legendary inventor*, Leonardo Devinchy  Da Vinci the legendary inventor . Afterwards that we went on the trampoline and used our water guns to soak each other even more!

Nat (The Ginster) Jones 

*well that’s what it says on the games box

No comments: