Wednesday 7 July 2010

Nat's Note's - Scouts, Rounders, Ben, Empire Lord,

Today school was just a plain and simple a very average day; nothing out of the ordinary happened at all it was dull. Really not very interesting, no not very interesting indeed at all. But After school, however, I went to scouts were where we played rounder's and, of cause course , my team won by the use of the tactics of epicenes epic-ness (apart from Ben, of course) and our amazing innate skill (again apart from Ben again as he is just terrible at sport and as well as everything else. He just dose does not try at all instead he just stands around sucking his thumb like and being a retard. Now not that I haven't got anything against retards and I would could call him a fucking shity shitty ginger instead but I have a F  my friend called Jacob who is ginger.) (Does any one else think those brackets were to long?) ( Yes - Daddy) Also, in other totally unrelated news, if you want to hear more about the Empire Lord who I talked about in my last blog post last time I did a blog post then contact me on 0119 674 KISS MY ASS and we I will consider putting what you have had to say and will perhaps included it in on the blog. n No I'm just kidding we I don’t care what you think. I’ll just make up some shit up and say someone else said sent it in  an email.

Nat (the Ginster) Jones    

No comments: