Wednesday 28 July 2010

Wednesday 28 July - Hannah, Redditch, Babylon 5

Today All that happened, today, was that Hannah went to stay, for a few days, with my our grandma and granddad who live at their house in Redditch Redich. Meanwhile, my Dad and I are watching watched Babylon 5 series Season 5. In this the particular episode, we watched, the Inter Stella Alliance (ISA for short) are were at war with the Centaury Centauri Republic, and I will not won't tell you about the rest of the episode, as that would spoil it for you, and suffice to say, it is was a particularly great episode. of Babylon 5. Now, I am just going to get to a 100 words; then, tomorrow, I will do write 300 in tomorrows in that post. Damn 8 more words, how will I get to 100? Oh wait, I'm am at 108.*

Nat (The Ginster) Jones
*or I was before Dad started editing my grammar
Well done Nat, I knew what you were saying you just need to prcaticce how you say it...Dad.

No comments: